Thursday, December 10, 2009

out with the old and in with the new. God bless

Well, we made it back. What a fun week we had at Grandma and Grandpas. The trukey was wonderful and the pies were deliciouse! I just love getting together with the family and playing a good old game of spin the bottle. Yup just like the old days... Ricky! ... haha. Oh! and of course, singing those good family songs. We all gathered around the old photo trunk while we were up there and pulled out the family photos. It was so fun, I have to post a few. Katrina, I sure hope you remember where you put that baby picture of Jerome. He was the CUTEST little thing you ever done seen. I'll tell you what. Anyway, Thanksgiving is such a good time to think about your blessings and all you are thankful for. I sure am thankful for my kids. They sure are the pudding in my pie crust. I love you, kids. And don't you ever go and forget it. Awe, and now the holiday season is here, and we have all been so busy we haven't even posted on here. Only a couple more weeks til Christmas and I don't think little baby Abigail D. can evern stand it! She sure is growin up. Well, here I go again, ramblin on. Helen, Merry Christmas, Felis Navi Da or whatever they say where you are honey. We love you.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment